Nathan Resnick – Connecting Business Owners to Manufacturers
Remember the FU suits That Conor McGregor wore?
Well I had a chance to speak to an entrepreneur who capitalised on the buzz surrounding those suits and flexed his manufacturing capability in doing so…
Within a week, Nathan Resnick created, manufactured and started selling replicas of these suits.
Although not his core business which is a company that helps entrepreneurs connect with vetted manufacturers it was definitely a testament to what he can do…
After spending 7 years in China as a foreign exchange student he got excited by the opportunities that building relationships with Chinese manufacturers opened up.
- Hiring the right people, its soo important to have the right people when starting out, especially when creating the culture dynamic
- Know your numbers inside out if you can get good ROAS (Return on advertising spend) as an ecommerce owner your business will be in a good position to grow.
- Increase margins by reducing souring costs – one business increased their margin by over 300% via the manufacturing connections made through sourcify
- Mentors are important, BUT noone is going to do the work for you. They’ll point you in the right direction but you’ll need to put in the hours yourself
- You need to have time for yourself, gym an hour a day or doing something active outside. Everyone has different outlets whether it’s reading, writing or whatever it might be for you
- Nathan sleeps between 5-6 hours a night, has a consistent but simple diet
- Business is growing through content marketing and partnerships with ecommerce platforms and coaches.